The Pitlochry Golf Club - AGM 2014
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will be held at the Pitlochry Golf Clubhouse, Pitlochry, on Tuesday 28th October 2014 at 7.00 pm.
T C Leadbetter (Secretary)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Approve Minutes of 2013 Annual General Meeting.
3. Matters Arising.
4. Match Secretary’s report.
5. Team Captain’s report.
6. Handicap Convenor’s report.
7. Junior Convenor’s report.
8. Approve Financial Statement (copy herewith).
9. Lady Captain’s report.
10. Captain’s report.
11. Approve 2015 Club subscriptions.
12. Election of Office Bearers.
Patron(s), President, Captain and Vice-Captain.
There are 3 vacancies on Committee - J C Seaton , A Hill and K Duncan are retiring .D Downie ,
T Hayes and R Dowie are retiring by rotation and standing for re-election.
N.B. Constitution paragraph VII. 4. d. - Office Bearers and Committee of Management; Nominations from Voting Members must be lodged with the Secretary at least 14 days before each Annual General Meeting, in writing, with name, address and signature of proposer and seconder, and the candidate’s agreement.
13. Election of Independent Financial Examiner.
14. Any Other Competent Business.
NB: AGM questions from members: It would be appreciated if any questions for the AGM were lodged (where possible) with the Secretary, 7 days prior to the date of the meeting.
Here are the reports from the 2014 Pitlochry Golf AGM
|We have archived our AGM details and reports - please select a year|