We will support you in doing the business! It’s important to balance business with pleasure. We will manage your golf days from start to finish, catering for your every need. Combine that with our friendly efficient approach and detailed knowledge of the game and you’re guaranteed a day that’s way above par! What’s more because we work hard, you don’t have to. Instead we leave you time to concentrate on your guests or improving your game.
Becoming a golf club member is like becoming a member of an exclusive family. Become part of our family at Pitlochry Golf Club. We have highlighted below details of our Corporate membership.
As a holder of a Pitlochry Golf Club Corporate Membership, you will enjoy a variety of benefits as well as access to the course, including discounts in our Pro Shop and Clubhouse. Corporate Memberships can be tailored to accommodate your requirements.
Example Corporate Package:
- No restrictions on tee times with the exception of pre-booked outings/functions.
- Two individually named full memberships of Pitlochry Golf Club.
- Thirty free guest tickets and unlimited guest tickets thereafter at £12 each, to be used when accompanying named members.
- Free Corporate Client Golf Event - we will host a tailor made golf day for up to 52 guests including lunch and dinner. Your company day will be fully managed by Pitlochry Golf. This includes organising the closest to the hole and longest drive competitions, and the setting out of any corporate branding you would like on the golf course.
- Receive corporate membership cards and bag tags.
- Shotgun start facility can be catered for, incurring an additional £200.00 surcharge
- 10% discount on food in The Club House.
- 10% discount off Pro Shop purchases.
- Preferential golf lesson rates.
- Preferential accommodation & conference rates in our select PGC Partnered hotels and B&B’s.
£1995 excl VAT
How to apply
Please contact our Head Professional on 01796 472792 or email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you.
Corporate Open Day - Thursday 4th September 2014
Format for the day will be a 4 Ball Better Ball with the best 2 scores at each hole contributing to the team score. On arrival a soup and sandwich lunch will be served and your round of golf will be followed by a one course meal. Great food, loads of prizes and a magic twos competition coupled with a round on one of Scotland’s true "Hidden Gems" make this an ideal opportunity for entertaining customers and rewarding members of staff - for £60 per team!
Tee times are available between 12 noon- 4,00 pm and can be booked in advance by phoning 01796 472792 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Times will be allocated on a first come first served basis so hurry to book your place for a great day out on a beautiful golf course.
If you have any queries please contact Head Professional Mark Pirie on 01796 472792 or email@example.com